Páginas

lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Bourjois 10 days no chips nail polish: Review




1. I bought this nail polish because of its beautiful coral shade. It is a little bit more neon than it shows on camera, and it's the most wonderful spring polish I've found so far. 

2. I've never tried a Bourjois polish before and I have to say that I'm not impressed with the quality regarding its price (around 8 euros). It claims to be a 10 days-no chip polish, so I thought it would have a good consistency, but it doesn't. It comes out too watery and you need a few coats to make it work. 

3. It definetively doesn't last for 10 days unless you touch up every chip again and again, so maybe the name is not that accurate. 

4. It also claims to provide stronger nails, which I'm not sure about either. 

5. However, I don't usually wear the same nail colour for 10 days straight, so it works for me, and the gorgeous colour makes it worth it.




1. Compré este esmalte porque me llamó la atención el tono coral. Es bastante intenso y me pareció perfecto para la primavera.

2. Nunca había probado un esmalte de Bourjois y la verdad es que la calidad no me parece suficiente para su precio (sobre 8 euros). Se vende como un esmalte duradero, hasta 10 días dice en la etiqueta, lo cual me parece un tanto exajerado. 

3. Su consistencia es bastante acuosa y se necesitan un par de capas para conseguir el color que vemos en el tarro.

4. También indica que fortalece las uñas, aunque tampoco he podido comprobar que sea así. 

5. Sin embargo, no necesito que un esmalte dure 10 días porque suelo cambiar el color mucho más a menudo, así que con lo que me gusta el color, no me importa tener que retocarlo de vez en cuando.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario